Want to schedule your next party or event? Feel free contact out event coordinator to book your next event today!
Inquiries can be made through email@example.com.
Monday: 4pm-9pm (Limited Menu)
Tuesday: 4pm-9pm (Limited Menu)
** Pizza is served up to an hour before close**
Available during regular hours, this space is great for wedding rehearsal dinners, business meetings and holiday parties. Located on our main floor this room comes with amenities including 70” television with both PC and Mac hook ups perfect for slide shows and PowerPoints and a sound bar for personal music. This room can seat 40 people but hold up to 50 with a minimum 1 hour increment and a maximum 3 hours per event unless been stated otherwise. There is a $50 deposit to hold the room with a $250 minimum food and beverage tab which includes 1 dedicated server.
Available during regular hours, located on our upper level with beautiful views of the Red Cedar Trail and overlooks the entire brewery. This space can seat about 75 and hold 100 people. The Loft can be rented in 2 hour increments. There is a $100 deposit to hold the space and a $750 minimum food and beverage tab for Wednesday-Thursday, Sunday and $1000 minimum food and beverage tab for Friday and Saturday, which includes 2 dedicated servers. This space is NOT handicap accessible.
food and beverage
Only available during non-regular hours of operation, enjoy the entire eatery space for your event. The space is great for company holiday gatherings, lunches, and parties. There is $150 deposit to hold the space with a $1,000 food and beverage minimum which includes full menu and full staff.
Available during non-regular hours of operation, enjoy a beer social with your party. There is a $100 deposit and $250 minimum beverage tab which includes full beverage list and 2 dedicated bartenders.
General Rental Guidelines
- Eatery rentals must be made at least 1 month in advance and are only available during non-regular hours. Eatery rental during operational hours fee will need to be inquired with the event coordinator.
- Deposits and contracts must be received at least 2 weeks prior to the event as a hold for the area and must be in either cash or check. If minimum food and beverage tabs are met deposits can be used towards final payment, returned or destroyed.
- 20% service charge will be added to all private events at final payment of food, beverage and rental fees.
- Absolutely no outside food and beverage during private events. With exception of specialty cakes/desserts which are allowed with pre-approval by management. If any outside alcohol is found during the event the contents will be disposed of and the person(s) consuming it may be cut off or asked to leave.
- There will be a plating fee of $1.50 per person when cakes and desserts are brought in.
- All rental events must pre-order food. Pre-order must be submitted at least 72 hours prior to the event day. Food is served in a buffet format unless stated otherwise.
- Pre-orders must be on one tab and can only be evenly spilt a total of 4 ways evenly.
- Although having a pre-order gives you priority, on busy evenings food may take a little longer due to the volume of the restaurant.
- Decorations must be pre-approved by management and cannot include glitter, fire (candles, torches, etc.), nails or anything damaging to walls.
- Changes in guest quantities need to be made when pre-order is submitted.
- Cancellations must be notified 72 hours prior to the day of the event. If an event is canceled after the 72 hours, the fee is 100% of your deposit.
- You assume any responsibility for damages caused by the party in any area of the restaurant.
- Due to the fact that all of our ingredients are prepped daily, we reserve the right to add additional fees to parties with reservations made less than a week in advance.
ready to book your next event?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot today!